quinta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2012

Bluetooth problem: FTP operation in progress... please try again later

Sometimes when I try to transfer files between my laptop and my tablet this message pops up and break the deal: FTP operation in progress... please try again later.

After a struggle I did something that fixed it, but I didn't not have time to investigate why. For whom is interested here are the steps:

- Kill BTStackServer.exe in Task Manager
- Disable/Enable bluetooth (my laptop has a button to do this. If it is not the case, open up Device Manager and disable/enable by there).






NOTE: Not sure if killing BTStackServer.exe process was relevant, but doing so made the deal

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Seu blog foi extremamente útil. Ele resolveu o problema que eu estava tendo o envio de fotos via Bluetooth imediatamente. Thank you so much! ~Jen From Boise,Idaho

Unknown disse...

thank you much.. its works for me..:)